Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

I couldn't really find a costume for Bryson to wear this Halloween because he is still so small, even the smallest costumes out there wouldn't fit him.....so Miranda Johnson gave me the idea of making him a mummy costume. She made one for her son last year. I am not as crafty as her, but I decided to give it a whirl. This is what I came up with. I think it turned out pretty cute. I felt bad for the kid cause when he had the mummy costume on, he couldn't really bend his arms, so in a way, he really was a mummy. Ha Ha. I hope you all had a Happy Halloween! "GET ME OUT OF THIS THING....SERIOUSLY, WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING TO ME!"
See what I mean about his arms not being able to bend :(
He was Mommy's Little Mummy!
Dustin and I bought this onesie before Bryson was born....it is a newborn size, so it was a little big on him, but hey, it worked and he still looked dang cute in it! This kid can pull anything off.

6 comments:

Amy said...

Love the mummy costume too cute! I did not make the costumes they were both store bought. Wish I could make them but they would not turn out I am sure. Looks like you enjoying being a mommy. So Fun!

Happy Spatula said...

Such a cutie! I love his costume.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!! Celeste!! :) How are you?!?! Thank you for saying hi! I love coming across old friends...your family is so cute...you look amazing!! Your little boy is oh so cute! What a doll he is!! Where are you guys living? I am so excited you found me!! I look forward to keeping in touch with you again! :) Congrats on your little guy...too cute!

lexie said...

Hey! I was way excited to hear from you! Your family is so cute! I love the mummy outfit. I will have to remember that one! It looks like things are goo for you guys. THanks for saying hi!

Prudent Family said...

Cute mummy! I still am wanting to come visit you. I have had sick kids so I didn't want to expose you or your little guy! We are all better now so maybe this weekend???? Let me know! I still have your gift to give you!

Searle said...

He is soo adorable! You did such a great job on his costume. I'm sad we didn't make it to your house on Halloween..you know how it goes soe days though. Ok wierd question but I saw on your friends list Jordan Parry..how do you know her? I was really good friends with her in elementary school and have since lost touch...what a small world.