Sunday, November 23, 2008

Twilight Midnight Premiere/Girls Night Out

The Twilight Premiere was here at last!! I have been so excited for this night! The weather was nice all day long, so we didn't think the wait outside would be to horribly bad, and it wasn't.....just a bit windy towards the end of our wait. I was smart and had Dustin meet me at the theater around 6:45 and we dropped off my car so that we wouldn't have to park clear out by Hillcrest. Then my niece, Brittany, and I decided to make a drive by around 7:45 to see how the line was outside the theater. At that time, the line was going from the doors, along the front and down around the side of the building......we then met up with Brittany's friend who told us that she heard that they were letting certain theaters in at certain times. So I went to ask and the rumor was confirmed. Ours was being let in at around 9:50, so we left and went to my house to pick up my friend and neighbor, Crystal, who agreed to go last minute......I didn't have to twist her arm that much though!! We had my nephew, Brookx and his girlfriend, Lindsey drop us off at about 8:30---we stood in line for little over an hour and then got our seats.....GREAT seats might I add, thanks to Britt and Crystal running into the theater to get them.....smack dab in the center! Then the wait really began. To keep everyone occupied, some people got together and played Twilight Charades with scenes from the movie and the books. We just watched, but it entertained us!! The movie was supposed to start at 12:00, but because of "technical difficulties" it didn't start til 12:30. It was a pretty good movie, I thought, but I am a die hard Twilight fan. We got home at about 3:00 AM and I went to work at 7:30......long night, but well worth it!!

No comments: