
The Friday after my Grandma's funeral, my Aunt Tami, Aunt Dixie and Uncle Sherm brought my Grandpa down for a Dr.'s appointment. I was very excited to find out that they would be stopping by my house to meet my little boy. Sadly, Grandma would not be there to meet him. When they got to my house, my Aunt Tami didn't want to hold Bryson because he was too small and he intimidated her and my Aunt Dixie didn't hold him because she was starting to get a cold and didn't want to get him sick. So, the men......yes that's right, the men of the family were the only ones that held him that day. My Grandpa said to my aunts......"Well if you won't hold him, I will...." that was pretty awesome. I took so many pictures of Grandpa holding him....primarily because we didn't have Grandma there, so I was not going to let that moment get away without any pictures. Bryson stared at Grandpa for a while and went right to sleep. I know that my Grandma was probably right there beside my Grandpa at that very moment.......I wish she could have been there in person though. My baby Bryson LOVES Grandpa Luthi.....but how could he not love him.......and Grandpa loves Bryson. It was a good afternoon!
No comments:
Post a Comment