Sunday, November 23, 2008

Just Random Pics

I just had to post these pictures, cause (1) I think they are cute and (2) there are cute stories behind 2 of them. I just think my son is the cutest thing ever.......lately, he has been eating every 2 hours (I think he is having a growth spurt) and he doesn't sleep much during the day. Here, he finally fell asleep after "talking" to us for about an hour. He LOVES to lay on his back and talk and talk and talk and I LOVE to listen to him.


This was Friday night.....I was still exhausted from Thursday nights all nighter with the girls and he would not go to sleep.....he would just cry every time we would put him down. Finally, Dustin laid him on the kitchen counter and he stopped crying and started jabbering away. After a few minutes his eyes became heavy and this is where he fell asleep......it was an odd place to wake up and find my son sleeping with Dustin, Nick and Deanne talking around him. It was cute. Hey, whatever it takes to get him to sleep, right!!


This was last night. Nick recently got a boxer puppy. His name is Jager (pronounced "Yager", but that is how Nick spells it). The first couple of times the two dogs were around each other, Jager wasn't sure of Brogan.....I think he was scared and still not sure of his surroundings. But after a few play dates, they have become good friends. Whenever they are around each other.....they play so hard. They run around the coffee table, down the hallway, around the kitchen table, out the doggy door, outside, and back in the house. Jager is still small so he can go under the coffee table and taunt Brogan......he just doesn't play fair!! But I have to hand it to Jager, he is pretty smart! They will do this routine the entire time Nick is at our house. But last night, to our surprise, we found the two dogs passed out on the kitchen floor, so Dustin had to get a picture of it, cause chances are it won't happen again anytime soon!!

6 comments:

Amy said...

Wow looks like you have been busy. We went to the midnight showing of Twilight to and it took me two day to recover. They didn't let us in the theater until 11 and it was cold. Bryson looks so cute in his blessing outfit glad it turned out so well. I love that he fell asleep on the counter to cute! Have a good Thanksgiving.

Janae -- Thoughts in Vinyl said...

Sounds like you've been busy but having a fun time. Bryson is so cute. The doc is smart for not wanting you to take him to church for so long, it might get frustrating, but trust me it will be worth the wait. Our little girl ended up with RSV when she was a few months old.

Scott and Kel said...

Ditto on the wait and RSV. Haddyn got RSV last year when she was 10 weeks old and it was HORRIBLE. She still has issues with the cough EVERY TIME she gets a cold, so it does suck, but not as bad as having your babes sick and suffering! Anyway, he's so cute and I LOVE the kitchen counter scene! Awesome!!!

lexie said...

Way cute pictures. I am glad that you have already learned that where ever a baby falls asleep is fine. Kust as long as they sleep!
I think that is so awesome that you went to the midnight premiere! We thought about it bur more of my friends where up for the 6 o'clock show and not the midnight. Maybe next time!

ajcurry said...

Your little guy is getting so big! ADORABLE!

Jordyn Parry said...

Those are great pictures! My mom and I are going to come by soon, she has a little cold and we don't want to get the baby sick!