Saturday, November 1, 2008

Just a few Pics of Bryson

So, I haven't really posted anything the last few weeks, cause I suck. But here are a few pictures of what we've been doing lately......focusing on Bryson. He is the light of our lives. He is growing so fast....well at least Dustin and I think he is. When people come over, they comment on how little he still is. But Dustin and I think he is so big compared to what he was when he was born. We aren't sure exactly how much he weighs, but we will find our his length and weight next Thursday when we go in for his 2 month check up and the oh so dreaded shots! Yeah, so excited for those, let me tell ya! He is about the size of a full term newborn......maybe between 6 1/2 and 7 pounds.....not quite seven and last we measured (about 2 weeks ago), 19 inches long.....Any guesses on how much he weighs you guys.....leave me a comment and we will let you know next week! Bryson has the funniest facial expressions, even when he is asleep!
Bryson and mommy cuddling
Bryson's "Lion King" moment. He really is KING at our house!!
Chattin' with Nana Barron
We put him in this outfit today, cause he is outgrowing his preemie clothes....this is NEWBORN, and it is a tad big on him......he is in one of his many awkward stages, I am sure!
Cousin Britt came to see Bryson before she went to California!
Tummy Time with Brogan!

No comments: