Sunday, November 23, 2008

Bryson's Blessing



Last Sunday, November 16th, we blessed our sweet, little Bryson. It was a wonderful day, and he was oh so very cute in his little, white suit. We blessed him in our home since the Dr. didn't want us taking him to church until at least the middle of December. Bryson was full of it that day.....literally! This is how the afternoon went just before the blessing: We planned on bathing him before the blessing, after we fed him. So, I was getting him undressed, I should had known what to expect when I changed his diaper because he had been grunting and acting like he was trying to push a bus out, and holy cow....he pooped a lot. Well, before I could get his bum clean, he decided to go a little bit more, so that clean diaper was now soiled. So, I got another one out. After I cleaned him up for the second time I started doing up his diaper and he grunted and pushed......SERIOUSLY, I thought to myself......and yes, you guessed it, yet another diaper was soiled! Finally, he was done, so I got him in the bath and got him smelling good again. By the time bath time was over, people started showing up at our door. We had finished his bath in time!! Well, then he decided to get fussy......Great!! I didn't want him to fuss during the blessing, so we got him a bottle and then he fell asleep......he didn't make a peep during the blessing, Brogan on the other hand, who was locked outside, had a lot to say!! Dustin did a wonderful job on the blessing. We had our friends and family there for Bryson's big day.......it was a wonderful day and experience and we are truly blessed to have Bryson in our lives. Thanks to everyone that came and helped out with the luncheon and blessing. We have great friends and family and want you all to know how much we love you!!

No comments: