Monday, June 23, 2008

My Little Soccer Player!

Well, last night was the first night that Dustin felt our baby moving. I was going to bed and man was my little guy active. He was OUT OF CONTROL!! Not that I didn't like it, cause I always love to feel him move and stuff, but not until 1:00 AM!!! Anyway, he usually moves a bit when I first go to bed, but last night, he was playing a soccer game or something, so I called Dustin in to check it out. We first just stared at my belly to see if we could actually see it. Then Dust decided to just "feel" it instead. He was pretty surprised when he felt it......it was cute, every time he felt him kick, Dust would look at me for confirmation that what he felt was the real deal and not just his mind playing tricks on him. Our little guy must be following in his dads footsteps already cause it felt like he was practicing his soccer kicks. I want to name him Beckham just for that reason....what do ya'll think about that name?? We shall see in about 3 months what he looks like and that will determine what we name him.......but I am up to hearing any boy names, if you wanna share!!

6 comments:

The Hammers said...

Beckham Barron...That is dang cute. You have my vote, even if I spelled it wrong. It's late. Don't forget that feeling, because when they get here and they talk back and run all over your furniture and actually kick the soccer balls in the house, you'll wish he was back inside. :) Just kidding! I love my little soccer players, really!

Jenny Baker said...

Lester, I am so excited for all that you are experiencing with this cute little guy. They are so much fun. You are such a cute little pregnant lady.

Ann-Michelle said...

i remember the belly wars- i almost miss them- ooh wait- the rolling is the best, around 7 months you can see the little elbow or foot roll across your belly- enjoy it! they don't feel as great at nine months!!

Trisha said...

Love Beckham!!!! If he is that active now just wait what he will be doing when he is one. He will rule the house and you will be chasing him all over. Of all the pregnant things you go through- feeling the baby is the only thing I liked. I missed it so much when that baby finally came out but was definately glad they were out.

Mosers said...

Wow, I have really been out of the swing of things in my neighborhood lately. I didn't know you had a blog? This is Heidi Moser from the ward, I'm on the end of sandy, us to come visiting teaching forever ago! E-mail me and I'll send you an invite to our blog! heidibugg@hotmail.com

Mosers said...

And you are having a baby? I really need to get back to church more! Congrats! We are having a boy around the end of August! They can be buddies!