Sunday, June 1, 2008
Our Story!
A little about my little family. Dustin and I met in 2000 while working together. We started out as really good friends, just hanging out with a bunch of people from work. Then two of our friends started dating, so we decided.....heck, we should try this whole dating thing too. Dustin chased me.........I of course played hard to get for a little while, but just between us......I really had a crush on him and had for a while. We dated from October 2001 until he proposed to me on October 2, 2004 (his birthday.....just shows you how unselfish he is). We were married on April 16, 2005 and it was the best day of my life. We moved into our newly built house where we met wonderful neighbors who became very, very close friends. We lead a pretty normal life, nothing to exciting......until we got Brogan in June 2007. He brings laughter and fun to our lives. He has his days where he is naughty....and we keep reminding ourselves that he is just a puppy. We are happy with our little family, but I longed for a baby, we had been trying for over a year, with one upsetting letdown in August 2007. But on January 31, 2008, we found out that we were pregnant again!! We were thrilled, but hesitant to tell very many people, so our close friends and family were told and everyone else had to wait to find out until my 12 week check-up. Well, now I am 22 weeks along and doing well. Dustin and I can't wait to welcome our little bundle of joy this fall!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
...so Dustin chased you? Where did he chase you? AWAY? hahaha...
Benny
Celeste, how fun to hear form you and to see your family. I am not much of an animal person so I love to see that your little dog is so a part of your family - my girls are jealous of that. Congratulations on your pregnancy. I hope all goes well, I love being a mom.
Post a Comment