While I was at the concert in Utah last weekend, Dustin went camping with his family. I was a little apprehensive because he was taking Brogan, and although we took him last year to Island Park, he was just a puppy and was on the leash the whole time. This weekend, he was going to have free reign of the forest. AHH....I don't know if I was really ready for him to take this step, he is still my little puppy for heaven's sake. They came back on Sunday and Dustin filled me in about the weekend. Brogan was on cloud nine. He didn't really stop exploring and running until Saturday. Friday was filled with smelling and checking out his new surroundings with my in-laws dogs...Dakota and Harley. They even went four-wheeling and Brogan rode on the back when he was exhausted from running. He was pretty comfortable up there, comfortable enough to stand up on his hind legs and put his front legs on the shoulders of Dustin or Nick (whoever was driving at the time) and look around at all of the things around him. What a dork!!! Doesn't he know that you are supposed to stay seated when you are on a moving vehicle?? Obviously not. But he actually laid down to rest at the campsite on Saturday afternoon.....he was tuckered out. Then they got home on Sunday and he crashed.......he didn't even seem to excited to see me, it kind of hurt my feelings, but he soon made it up to me. I think it was a mix of him being mad at me, cause I had left for 3 days and he was "dog tired". Here are some pics of their trip.

Come on Nitz ... Let's go PLAY!!!
.

Yeehaw!!
.
Video of Brogan Fighting Fire ...

Brogan's not so sure about this Fire Stuff...
.

Harley and Brogan FINALLY resting
.

He's a model Boxer, He should be on a Calendar
.
This chair's big enough for 2!
.

Visiting with the Winders
.

This camping stuff is EXHAUSTING...
.



3 comments:
:) I love your blog! My hubby is all about our dog Copper, he became "the other child" when Kaylan was born and I have a few pics of Copper curled up on my hubby's lap before she was born, after that he became an outdoor dog!!! But we still love him! My sister loves boxers, and I agree, he is calendar material!!!
I totally love the video of Brogan and the fire. SO cute!
I love your blogs of Brogan cause in 3 months is all about Beckham...or whatever his name is...anyways Brogan is so funny.
Post a Comment