Thursday, June 5, 2008
Brogan's First Obedience Class!
Last night was Brogan's first obedience class of the summer. He is one of 18 dogs in the class. Most of them are mid-sized dogs, with the exception of a 3 year old Great Dane, a Min Pin, and a weiner dog. They were so funny to watch. The Dane went after a 6 month old Boxer puppy so he was moved to the other end of the line....we had a few tiffs between some dogs, but Brogan never growled or barked at another dog once.....I was a proud mommy. Dustin worked with him last night, they practiced "heeling" and sitting. Making right turns and left turns without tripping over the dogs....that was funny to watch. Two people fell over their dogs all the way to the ground. Brogan did rather well, until the end. Dustin was getting so frustrated, but kept his calm until it was over. Towards the end Brogan just wanted to play and was trying to get to the other dogs. But really, how many times can a dog walk a straight line and back before he/she gets bored out of their minds?? We have class every Wednesday night for 8 weeks. HOPEFULLY the class will do us some good! I wish that I had a picture of him in the class, but we sold our camera to Nick, (Dustin's brother) because we are getting a new one. But I will definitely be taking some when we get the camera and posting them on our blog!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Good job Brogan!!! Your aunt Crytal is so proud. So if i'm Brogan's aunt does that make me a dog!?! lol j/k love ya, Crystal
This will be good for Brogan. Get him ready for the baby in the house.
celeste! so i was blogstalking and i found your blog through kristie flatlands! (: wow! its been forever! you look great, and congrats on being pregnant! well, i dont have a lot of time, but you can look me up on theheffa.blogspot.com
we need to catch up!
jenn anderson
Hey Celeste! I'm glad you're a blogstalker too. I have found so many people in the short couple of months I have done this. It's amazing the connections you find. You look great! Congrats on your baby boy. Trust me, with one girl and two boys, count your blessings it's a boy. Don't get me wrong, I love Kayla, but DRAMA!!! Keep in touch. I'm going to add you to my friends and family list. Talk to you soon. Casie
hey- thanks for commenting on our little blog-attempt!! it was fun to read your posts- very well written! my mom took her dog to training school and said it was a great help- good luck with it! keep in touch! ps- i am not sure kristie even remembers has has a blog!!
Post a Comment