Sunday, June 1, 2008

We FINALLY made the leap!

Well, we had to jump on the blog band wagon. It seems like all of our friends are doing it, so we might has well make the blogspot leap. It won't be very exciting for at least 4 months, until our baby boy is born, so for now you will get to hear about me, dustin, and our 1 year old boxer, Brogan.....who definately keeps us on our toes! It is never a dull moment with him around. I am very new at this whole blogging thing, so bare with me and I promise, I will get better at it!!

4 comments:

Crystal Taylor said...

IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!! Love ya guys, Crystal

Scott and Kel said...

Happy to be able to read your blog...I'll send you an invite to ours!! It was great seeing you at work a couple of weeks ago.

Trisha said...

Soon enough your blog will be over flowing with all kinds of pictures. That little boy is going to be so cute.

Zoe said...

I didn't know you were having a boy! CONGRATS!!! It's so nice to see your blog, it seems like so many of us have just started this, it's pretty fun I think. Anyway I'm so happy for you and I'm so glad that everything is going well for both of us this time, it'll be so exciting, YEAH!