
So, we had the opportunity to have Miranda Johnson take Bryson's first pictures. You can check out her website, just click on Sweetpea Photography on my friends link. She was so incredible!! I highly recommend her to anyone! She did a wonderful job---and was so patient with our squirmy little man. She got some amazing shots of him, even towards the end, when I thought for sure she wouldn't be able to because Bryson was getting tired of us posing him and taking his pictures. But I wanted to share some of those pictures with you. He is our pride and joy and think that he is the cutest little thing ever!!
Just hanging out!
Just hanging out!


My little miracle sent from Heaven!
6 comments:
Those are awesome pictures! I love them and you all looks so good. I too can't wait for twilight to come out only one more month :)!
He is a cutie!! Adorable photos! When can I come visit you? I am dying to see you all. Let me know!
Beautiful! She did a great job. Of course, she had great subjects too, I'm sure. How's life adjusting? I hope you're all doing well.
Congrats on the new little man! I just barely found out that you had him and that he was so early! You are so bad, but I forgive you:) Glad to hear he is doing well. I am so happy for you and your new addition. Let me know when you can have visitors. Would love to see you. Take care!
WAY CUTE!!!!
Hi Celeste! I'm glad you found me! Your son is so cute! Congrats!! I'm starting a new blog, or trying to at least, the new address is jordykates.blogspot.com, I'd love to keep in touch!
Post a Comment