Friday, October 10, 2008

Twilight........Again!!

That's right.......I have read the series once already, but wanted to read them for a second time before the movie came out. So 2 days ago.....I started them. It is AMAZING. I can't put them down, although I know what is going to happen......I still feel so intrigued and can't read fast enough. Dustin came home the other night and his exact words were....."Oh No! Do I have to go through that again!" I felt bad........but just for a minute because he got a new XBox game for his birthday and he plays that non-stop, when Bryson is sleeping.

The new and final movie trailer was released yesterday.....and if you scroll down to the bottom of my page, you can view it.
HINT: You will want to pause my Music Playlist, they both play at the same time, and I don't know how to turn one of them off without removing one. Sorry!
Enjoy.....I know I did, I watched it like 30 times already and it is just making life harder on me, cause I don't think I can wait until November 21st!!

2 comments:

Crystal Taylor said...

Just so you remember that Edward moved the date of the movie for ME. He knew it would be just one of my many gifts from him for by birthday! lol

Todd and Kristie said...

CELESTE!! It's ME- Kristie DeArton (Flatland). I am so sorry I didn't write sooner! Congrats on your marriage and your baby! Your blog is awesome, too, by the way. :) Anyway, just wanted to say HELLO and that I hope to hear from you soon!!