Well, I am taking this idea from my friend Amy Barlow. She did this on her blog about her husband to let everyone get to know her husband a little better and I thought it was pretty cool, so I thought I would do it as well......so here it goes.1. Where did you meet?
We met at Slusser Wholesale. It's kind of a funny story though. My friend Jaxi and I had gone to Smitty's for breakfast before work one morning and the guy getting our drinks we both thought was very hot. We went to work and began telling our friend and co-worker about him. She said that her nephew worked there and as we described him, she was sure it was him. A few weeks later, Dustin started working at Slusser. Come to find out, the guy at Smitty's was Dustin's older brother Nick, but Dustin was working at Smitty's also, before he started at Slusser. Dustin and I quickly became friends and started hanging out with other people from work.
2.How long did you date before you were married?
We started dating in October 2001 and married in April 2005, so we dated for about 4 years.
3. How long have been married?
For about 3 1/2 wonderful---enjoyable years.
4. What does he do that surprises you?He surprises me everyday with how great of a father he is to our son. I always knew that he would be a good dad....but he continues to amaze me how much he shows his love and excitement for Bryson. And also the love he shows for his family and those around him.
5. What is your favorite feature of his?
I LOVE his legs......primarily his calve muscles. He played soccer in high school, and they are so muscular and amazing, I could just stare at them all day long......I love summer, cause he wears shorts!! I also like his cute bum!
6. What is your favorite quality of his?
He always tries to see the "other side" in a situation. For instance, if I feel like I have been wronged by someone, he always helps me, or tries to I should say, see the other person's point of view before I judge or get upset. Sometimes I can see it, but most of the time, because I am so stubborn, I just wanna be mad at that person and just dislike them at that moment, because we all know that I am always right!! Ha Ha. So, he is hardly mad at anyone because he makes it a point to see everyones side.
7.Does he have a nickname for you?
I think he just calls me babe.
8. What is his favorite color?
Burgundy or any red for that matter.
9. What is his favorite food?
He likes my Poppy Seed Chicken, but he also really likes Steak.....who doesn't?!
10. What is his favorite sport?
Soccer (to play) and Football (if watching on TV). He also likes to play XBox with the boys....is that considered a sport??
11. When and were was your first kiss?
Halloween 2001, at our friend Josh's house.
12. Favorite thing to do as a couple?
We like to play games with our friends and just being together at home.
13.Do you have any children?
We recently had our first baby.....a son, Bryson.
14.Does he have a hidden talent?
Since we had Bryson, I have found out that he is a master diaper-changer, bottle feeder, and baby nail trimmer.......he never should have shown those talents, cause now he gets to help out with those things more often then he probably wants too. But I really appreciate him!! Love you babe!!
15.How old his he?
He just turned 25 on October 2. Happy Birthday babe!!
16.Who said I love you first?
I am pretty sure I did.....but it wasn't long after I did, that he finally said it back. I know I am a sucker!
17.What's his favorite type of music?
He is in this alternative kick now.
18. What do you admire most about him?
His patience with just about EVERYTHING!! And how likeable he is, he can make friends with anyone he meets. I wish that I could do that.
19.Do you think he will read this?
He will probably read this next time he has to help me on my blog with our pictures or something.
I tag......Trish, Crystal, Jenny, Heidi, Andrea, and Kass. HAVE FUN!!!
1 comment:
I think that Clint would kill me if I devoted an entire blog to him. Ha ha It sure is tempting.
Post a Comment