
Sure, he looks innocent now. But last night, he decided to chew apart one whole end of a toy that Uncle Nits (Nick) brought him on Sunday. It was one that squeaked whenever he chewed on it. But this was a "stereo" squeaker, the sound was magnified......yeah, really annoying. Is this something I get to look forward to Nick when my kids are old enough to play with noise makers. WONDERFUL! Can't wait. Anyways, Brogan chewed and chewed on this toy until the squeaker part was broken.....(Thank Heavens, cause I was getting a headache!) But he wasn't content, he wanted to find the little thing that was making the noise, I guess. So, long story short, Dustin looked down last night and saw a big chunk gone from one end, without any remains on the ground. Yep, Brogan chewed and swallowed part of his toy....little monster! During the night, he was up 4 times, going outside. I assumed to go potty. When I got up this morning, I was a little nervous, because there was no way he was going to be able to digest the hard plastic of the toy. So, I called the vet and just asked if I should be concerned. Sure enough, they told me to bring him in, because they were worried about a blockage in his intestines......it was deja vu (Moxx....enough said). I took him in and the vet looked at the toy and said that he wasn't going to do any x-rays yet, until he starts with the symptoms of a blockage. So I was sent home with him, but was told to watch him for the next few days. As long as he eats and acts normal....he should be alright. While I was there, I had the vet do a few other things for him.....I like our vet, he is the BEST!!

Here is the toy that made my night and morning kinda stressful. Geez, we can't buy him anything nice.....cause he ruins it within a few days!! Good thing Wal Mart has some toys that only cost 88 cents!!! Uncle Nits bought this at Petco, so you know how expensive this little thing must have cost him, more than $1 that's for sure!! Sorry Uncle Nits!!!

After dinner and a boxing match, Dad and Brogan were wore out! If you ask Dustin, he won, but if you ask Brogan, he won.....in my eyes, they both won! They are so funny to watch. Brogan tries to be big and tough......actually, he is quite the bully. He will jump on Dustin and almost push him to the ground. That is Brogan's way of saying "It is time to play Dad!" Aren't my boys just so cute, surprising that they both fit on the sofa together! Gotta Love them!!!!
3 comments:
Brogan is just getting you ready for you little boy! Welcome to being a parent!!!! Good bye sleepfull nights! Love you Brogan!!!
I hope Brogan is ok, I know I wouldn't want to pass something like that :)
Yeah! I am so glad you found my blog! I love keeping in touch with old friends. Congrats on being pregnant! That is so exciting. It already looks like you have your hands full with Brogan! Good Luck!
Post a Comment