Saturday, October 31, 2009

Bryson's 1st Hair Cut


On October 22nd.....Bryson had his first hair cut.  I waited long enough.  I was convinced to wait until after his he turned one.  Heaven forbid I cut his hair until then!   Hahahaha.  I didn't realize how long his hair was until Lana started cutting it.  The picture above was right before we started cutting.  He had sat on my lap the entire time my hair was getting colored and was a VERY good boy.  He didn't squirm or anything.  Lana had given him a piece of tin foil to play with and he just ripped it up....luckily he didn't think to put it in his mouth.....like he does everything else!  Then she started cutting.....she did a really good job!!  Below are some pics taken of the sad, yet very needed, event.
 

His very first hair cut went really well.  He was such a big boy....I was super proud of him.  And all you curls lovers out there....don't you worry.....he still has them!!  So, I have the curls & I have his hair short enough so I can spike it or faux hawk it.  The sad thing about this is that he doesn't look like a baby anymore.....he is a handsome LITTLE MAN!!!  I love this kid so much!! He is such a blessing in our life!!
There will be more to come...HALLOWEEN pics are to follow....he is sooo dang cute all dressed up!! Anyone wanna guess what I dressed him up as?! 

1 comment:

Happy Spatula said...

Too cute :-) I personally like the faux hawk.