Sunday, November 1, 2009

HaPPy HaLLoWeeN

I hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween!!   Here are some pictures of Bryson in his costume.  I bet you can't guess what I dressed him up as this year.  Well, I won't keep you guessing......A VAMPIRE!!!  Duh....and I dressed up as Alice Cullen, from my all time favorite....Twilight.  I only got a picture of my face.....but I wore "honey" colored contact, look closely....they tripped my out every time I looked in the mirror because my eyes are a blue-hazel color naturally.  The pictures of Bryson were all that we really were able to get of him, because he would not stand still for one minute....must have been the donuts the he had eaten at Grandma Barron's trunk or treat earlier that day.  I think his costume turned out really cute, but then again, I am super biased!!  There is one of him trick or treating at daddy's work.  I have tried and tried to type under the pictures, but I am too tired and hungry to deal with it now....so you get them all jumbled up!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Looks like fun and he makes one cute vampire!