Sunday, September 13, 2009

Bryson's 1st Birthday Party

Bryson had his 1st Birthday on September 6th. He was born at 4 lbs 12 oz and was 15 1/2 inches long. Now he is 17 lbs 7 oz and is 27 1/2 inches long. He is still on the small side, but his pediatrician said he'll catch up to those his age when he is around 3. We had a great time on his birthday. We had alot of family there.....Great Grandpa Luthi and Great Aunt Tami drove from Wyoming to help celebrate. My brother Kirk and his kids-Brittany and Brookx (minus Angie, she was ill), Grandpa and Grandma Barron, Grandpa and Grandma Brown, Aunt Leesha, Uncle Nick, his babysitter Carrie and her daughter, Jaymie, our friends-The Kofe's all came to have fun with Bryson. We had a BBQ with hamburgers and hot dogs. We ate then opened presents.....then we all ate cake....after Bryson of course. It was a good day, Bryson was spoiled rotten....Grandpa and Grandma Barron built him a toy box and Grandma painted some sport stuff on the lid...it turned out AWESOME. He got clothes and a toy lawn mower (Dustin can't wait to put him to work in the yard...LOL) and a whole bunch of toys to play with. I am so blessed to have my son in my life. I can't imagine my life without him in it. Thanks to all that came and celebrated with us. And thanks for the gifts....Bryson loves them!!
Below are some of the pictures that were taken from that fun-filled day! ENJOY!!

3 comments:

Prudent Family said...

Looks like he had a great first birthday. Those are always the funnest. It is so fun to watch them dig into their cakes. Was he on a sugar high afterwards??? :) He may just like cake!!! LOL Happy Birthday little dude!!

Crystal Taylor said...

Sorry we missed it man! I hope you had a great day!

Scott and Kel said...

I love his little tongue sticking out when he is just looking at the cake! ha,ha I can't believe he's one, but then I can't believe mine is almost 2--it goes so fast!