Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Bryson's 9 Month Pictures

Hello all!!!
My friend Lisa Soucie is a photographer and I had her do Bryson's 9 month pictures. We went to the railroad track by the river, the Pier at Snake River Landing, also the water feature at Snake River Landing, and then back to our house for some studio pictures. Since I haven't had a chance to post them on my blog, and won't be able to until after the holiday,you can go to her blog http://www.endlessmomentsphotography.blogspot.com/. She did a great job, although it was like pulling teeth to get him to smile....little stinker!! I think they are so very cute (but once again I am biased)!! Thanks Lisa for taking his pics....and for taking the family pics too....that was an event in itself....Bryson just wasn't having any of that either....I don't think he likes the camera much....probably because he has had a camera in his face since the day he was born....ahhh....it must be horrible to be loved so much!

No comments: