Friday, June 26, 2009

Bryson, Grass and Slip 'N Slide Fun

I have tried to put Bryson down on the grass a few times, since the weather has been nice.....and he wasn't enjoying it....AT ALL. I would set him down on the grass and as long as his "skin" didn't touch it, he was fine, but if I put him down on his hands and knees, the tears and screaming started coming! It was funny to watch because he would stick one leg straight out, holding up from touching the grass, and once he got his balance, he would do the hand. He don't mean to sound disgusting, but he looked like our dog when Brogan would go to the bathroom and raise one leg....heck, maybe Bryson was trying to copy Brogan...Ha Ha Ha. It was cute and I shouldn't laugh at my son, but it was seriously funny!!
So, on Wednesday, all of our neighbors were hanging out at the Kofe's house and the kids were playing in the kiddie pool and Slip 'N Slide. So, I decided to risk my chance of Bryson crying and put him on the grass. He didn't cry, but he put one foot in the air as if the grass was too hot for his foot to touch it. He then saw the kids and started, slowly, crawling over to the Slip 'N Slide. He actually didn't care that he was getting wet, so I let him play....it was so cute, these are the pics I got....sorry there are so many of him (and they are kinda the same, but it was his first time!!)




We decided to put Bryson on the Slip 'N Slide, but he didn't like it so much and started to cry a bit....

So we took him off and put him on the grass again...then, sure enough.....he started crawling over to the Slip 'N Slide again....silly kid...I think he liked the water more than the slide.

Here, he is drinking the water.....like Brogan....geez, he chews the coffee table, holds his leg up like he is peeing when put on the grass, now drinks like Brogan....wow, our puppy is influencing Bryson more than we know!!

Hopefully the weather will continue to be nice so that we can continue to play outside! We had fun playing in the water....Thanks everyone for letting us play!!

2 comments:

Jordyn Parry said...

Those are great pictures! I love the ones of him drinking the water!

Amy said...

He is getting so big! Cute pictures I will be in town over the fourth we should get together.