
So, like I said before....here are some of Bryson's 10 month pictures. They have been posted on my facebook page for a few days, so some of you might have already seen them, but I can't get enough of my little man!! He was being such a stinker pot....the Saturday shoot that was just of him....we were able to get a few smiles out of him, but not many....our family shoot, the following Tuesday...I don't think we caught one real smile!!! I don't know what was going on with him....and I knew that the evenings was when he is the crankiest....but SERIOUSLY....not one smile?! He was being very selfish with his smiles!! He wouldn't smile for ANYONE....not us, not the camera, his toys, his cousin Brittany....NOT EVEN HIS UNCLE "NITZ".....so, I guess we won't be having an evening photo shoot anytime soon! Anyway, here are a few of them.....we think he's pretty cute, but then again.....who doesn't....LOL.
2 comments:
Those turned out really cute!
We STILL struggle to get smiles out of Haddyn in pics at any time of the day and she's almost 2! He is such a cutie! Thanks for posting so many pics and hope life is great!
Post a Comment