Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Bryson is 5 months old!!

My sweet little man turned 5 months old on February 6th. He has been such a blessing to Dustin and I. We are so happy to have him in our family. Bryson is such a good baby.....my mom does not understand how I got him, cause I guess I was a little terror....not sleeping thru the night until I was 2 years old, colicky, you know, all of that fun stuff.....but yet, Bryson, he has been sleeping thru the night since he was 2 months old. I know that will probably change as soon as he starts really teething and cutting teeth. And as for his acid reflux.....he seems to be doing better with that too. The only thing with Bryson is he has a cold at LEAST once a month. It is so scary, because of his little premature lungs....we have to be extremely careful so he doesn't get RSV. If you ever see Bryson smile.....it melts your heart. He truly smiles with his entire face....it is so dang cute!!! We can't wait until he starts to crawl and walk....wait, I will NEVER be able to keep up with him then.....I better take that back!
Add Image

3 comments:

Mosers said...

He is a cutie! Hope you are having a little better day today.

Crystal Taylor said...

LOL Just wait until you have girl! That is when they pay backs will happen! I would never let my mom do my hair or get me dressed. I had to do it myself and Bailee is sure giving it back to me! Bryson is so dang cute!

Jordyn Parry said...

I love that picture! the hat, the sweater vest, his blue eyes, so cute!!