Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Miche Bag Open House--One bag...Endless Possibilities!

Hey girls!! I am having a Miche Bag Open House on Saturday, January 17th from 2:00-4:00 PM. If you are a fan of bags and purses, then these are perfect for you! You choose either a brown or black bag and then choose from numerous styles of "shells" to attach to your bag. So you can change the look of your purse everyday if you would like to. I thought they were pretty expensive, but at these parties you can get different "bundles" that are reasonably priced. You can check out the website--- www.michebag.com--- to see all the different kinds you can get. The bags for the parties are cheaper then the website shows, so don't get to overwhelmed! It was a great surprise when I got my hostess package and saw that I could get a base bag and 2 shells for $60 (you are paying for the base bag and 1 shell and getting a shell free in this bundle). But contact me or call me if you have questions. Hope to see you there!!!

No comments: