Geez, time sure flies. It does NOT seem like Bryson is 4 months old! Crazy! He has grown so much the last few months. We had his check-up and shots today. On December 6th, we had to take him to the doctor because he had been sick and we thought he was dehydrated, and he weighed 9 lbs. Today, he weighs 11 lbs 2 oz and is 21.5 in long. HOLY HANNAH! I thought maybe 10 lbs, but when the nurse told me 11, I was amazed at my little man. He still isn't on the growth chart, but the doctor said he is following the "curve" perfectly. For a preemie, he is doing wonderfully.......especially in his developmental growth. He got his shots as well, and those, weren't so great. He sobbed so hard......I felt so bad for him. I don't think him being hungry helped the situation either. My little man is gonna have a sore little leg tonight, but is doing well so far.....and has forgiven me for the whole shots thing, cause he is still smiling and jabbering to me :) HE IS SUCH A LITTLE STUD!!
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Bryson is 4 Months Old!!
Geez, time sure flies. It does NOT seem like Bryson is 4 months old! Crazy! He has grown so much the last few months. We had his check-up and shots today. On December 6th, we had to take him to the doctor because he had been sick and we thought he was dehydrated, and he weighed 9 lbs. Today, he weighs 11 lbs 2 oz and is 21.5 in long. HOLY HANNAH! I thought maybe 10 lbs, but when the nurse told me 11, I was amazed at my little man. He still isn't on the growth chart, but the doctor said he is following the "curve" perfectly. For a preemie, he is doing wonderfully.......especially in his developmental growth. He got his shots as well, and those, weren't so great. He sobbed so hard......I felt so bad for him. I don't think him being hungry helped the situation either. My little man is gonna have a sore little leg tonight, but is doing well so far.....and has forgiven me for the whole shots thing, cause he is still smiling and jabbering to me :) HE IS SUCH A LITTLE STUD!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
He is such a cutie. I hate shots for my kids too.
What a sport! It is a hard thing to watch your kids be in pain. Luckily it is only for a couple of seconds!
Man times does fly so fast! He is such a cutie and man he does NOT want to sit anymore! He thinks he's so big watching the kids play that he thinks he can join them! But before long he will. :(!
Post a Comment