
I know, I know, it has been a very long time since I have posted, well actually "posted" pictures. What can I say.....Christmas, family, and yes......Facebook.....but I think that I have gotten to the point to where I can manage both of them. I have done a few posts with Christmas pics, hope you don't get bored. I hope you all had a Merry Christmas!! Above is Alecia with Bryson on Christmas Day, She just loves him and vice versa.

With Uncle Nitz on Christmas Day. Just the "boys" chillin. No big thing....ha ha.

Brogan and Bryson are beginning to be the best of friends.
4 comments:
It looks like you had a good Christmas. Bryson looked so cute in his little Santa outfit. It looks like the little dude is getting pretty big....compared to when he was born. I still can't wait to see you. CALL ME!!! Andrea
haha I love how you blame Facebook... I agree though. It's hard to keep both things updated all the time.
I loved the picture of him in his santa suit. He is still so little and sweet! I bet my baby would look like a gaint next to yours! I am glad that you guys had a good christmas! Happy New Year!
I love the picture of Brogan and Bryson - how sweet! Glad they're friends :)
Post a Comment