Thursday, December 3, 2009

Girls Night Out~New Moon Premiere

Well, I am a little behind schedule......as always. But here are some pics from our Girls Night for the Midnight Premiere of New Moon. It was FABULOUS!!! I thought it was 100 times better than the first. We had a blast. We had a bigger group this year.....the original 3 (Crystal Taylor, my niece Brittany, and myself), my friend from work-April Peterson, Brittany's friends-Casie, Britney, and Kayleigh. I had my mom pick me up at the theater and left my car there so we had a good parking spot close to the doors. My niece and her friends went right at 5:00 and sat in line.  Later, Dustin dropped April and I off. We waited in line for MAYBE 5 minutes and then they let us in....IT WAS AWESOME!!! We didn't have to wait outside and freeze our bums off.....thanks to Britt's friends, we got a wonderful seat to watch Twilight prior to the premiere. We all had a blast and I have actually seen it again since the premiere....hehehe---and, knowing me......I will see it again before it leaves theaters!! Here are a few pics of us Twihards! (Sorry they are blury, my camera was wigging out.)

The group....minus Britt's friends-Brittany, Crystal, me, April in our HOT Twilight shirts!!!


Britt and I....We missed you Alecia!! Maybe in June you can come with us and we will make it a family event....LOL.  


"The Original Twilighters"
Brittany, Crystal, and yours truly


This was April's first midnight movie with our group.  I am so glad that she went with us!! We can't wait until June to go see Eclipse!!!  At least we don't have to wait a whole year again!!!


And like I said before.....I went again since the premiere.  My friend Kristy (Sheets) Trejo and I went the following Saturday.  It was good to hang out with "friend".  I have missed her tons!!!
If any of you haven't gone to see this movie...I HIGHLY recommend that you go.  It is a must see!! I was hoping that it would better than Twilight and they exceeded my expectations.  I am, and always will be, Team Edward, but DANG!!!  Jacob is pretty H-O-T in this movie!!  All I can say is WOW!! But, I still like my vampires that best!!  Thanks girls for the fun night!! We should do it again.....let's say....in 7 months!! See ya'll then!!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like fun I went to the midnight showing as well. I thought it was better than twilight for sure.

Jake and Laura Eames said...

So fun...Jake and I are going tonight we can't wait it will be my 2nd time. The movie rocks. Thanks again for the run down on how the midnight showing goes...it was really helpful for us 1st timers. I guess I consider you my anything twilight guru. :)

Crystal Taylor said...

IT WAS THE BEST!!!! Thanks for letting me hangout with ya again! Love ya, 3 Twihard FOREVER!!!!

Lundblade Family said...

So i was checking out your blog and saw that you love twilight too. My Sister - In - Law has rented a theater at edwards for the ECLIPSE PREMIERE. You should totally come. Let me know via email. Lundbladefam@Hotmail.com if you would be interested

SeeingSautters said...

Hey, I am so glad I have found a way to keep in touch with you girl. I am a big fan of Twilight myself, way excited for eclipse. Bryson is so cute. I love his costume. Congrats on your news of another one on the way, so exciting. Candace