Please bare with me.....I will have 2 more posts after this one :)
This summer is already half over and it doesn't even seem like we have had a summer, thanks to the wonderful weather and cold/rainy month of June!! Although we haven't been really doing anything, it feels like we have been soooo busy. Here is a recap of the summer thus far:
We had Grandpa Luthi's 88th Birthday party in June (see below for that post). Dustin was crazy busy at work the month of June for Protest month for property taxes. My office has had some changes in it, therefore....making my work crazy!! Our corporate office mandated a cut in employees so the last week of June they decided to lay off 3 of our most seasoned employees~WHAT WERE THEY THINKING--I DON'T KNOW!! Our receptionist is now gone, so is our Customer Service Rep, AND the only other Escrow Assistant.....GONE.....that's right....that leaves yours truly to be the assistant to 3 Escrow Officers. FANTABULOUS!! I have been stressed out to the max trying to get things done, since my job immediately doubled since I am the only assistant now. PLUS....everyone has to soak up the other 2 employees job responsibilities somehow. I have been so exhausted after work, and feel so bad because I am practically a zombie after 5:00, that my poor son doesn't get all of my attention that he deserves.
We have been struggling with Bryson's weight. He is still under 20 lbs and the doctor wants him to gain more. We have him on Instant Carnation Breakfast in the mornings and occasionally at night (if he will drink it). The problem is.....HE JUST WON'T EAT. Darn kid. I stress constantly because he won't eat. I took him to the doctor this last week and in 2 months he has gained a little under a pound. But, his Pediatrician listened to my theory about his acid reflux coming back and he looked at the growth chart and noticed that along the same time we took him off his medicine is when he started not gaining the weight. So--it's Axid for Bryson again. Hopefully his weight will be better at his 2 year checkup. So below is a pic that we had to take because it is a rarity that he eats.....here he is just eating like dad.....
Along with that, I have been trying to figure out what to do for a babysitter because ours is having a baby as well and wants to start her maternity leave a month before she has a baby. That was a stress in itself because I was finding people....then they would fall thru. FINALLY, I found someone that used to work with my mom at the Sheriff's office and happens to be State Certified to watch kids in her home--so I feel really good about having her watch my son.
Along with that stressful job thing......we have been trying to sell my Envoy. The monthly payments are just getting to be too much. So if anyone wants one or knows someone who is looking for an SUV, please send them my way.
As for the pregnancy.....so far so good. I have had 2 ultra sounds since June 1st and will continue to have one a month until delivery. He looks good and seems to be growing the way he should be. He actually is on the higher end of the weight scale for his gestational age. That's probably why I am so much bigger than I was at this time when I was pregnant with Bryson. Hopefully he continues down this path and we make it full term!! I promised people pics of the ultra sound, so here is the best one I could get:
No comments:
Post a Comment